Safari Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara
Pick up from your hotel or place of stay at 8.00 a.m and after a brief stop-over at our offices, for briefing purposes, depart for a journey south along the floor of the Great Rift Valley with a pit stop at the View Point for breath taking view of the rift valley. You can take photos and buy souvenirs as you listen to African tales about the formation of the rift valley. Arrive at Masai Mara in the late afternoon and enjoy a game drive till twilight. Dinner and overnight at Rhino Tourist tented camp.
Safari Day 2: Mara Full Day
Full day spent game viewing exploring the park in search of the Big 5. Early morning and late afternoon game drives are offered. You will enjoy a picnic lunch with the hippos and crocodiles at the Hippo Pool. All your meals and overnight will be at Rhino Tourist tented camp.
Safari Day 3: Mara to Nairobi
On this morning, enjoy a pre-breakfast game drive between 6.30 a.m and 9 a.m. After this, return to the camp for a hot breakfast after which we begin our journey back to Nairobi where the tour ends.
Included in the price;
- Ground transport in a comfortable safari vehicle for game viewing, photography and touring
- Full board accommodation and meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner
- Accommodation in self contained tented camps room
- park fees including government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
- Start and end of safari in Nairobi
- Money for tips
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visit to Masai Village
- Bottled drinking water
- Airport transfers though we can offer you the transfer @ US $ 20 to a hotel of your choice within Nairobi